Meet your Provider
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Motivated and dedicated individual with direct patient healthcare experience for the past 17 years. Completion of Master's degree Family Nurse Practitioner program at Washington State University in December of 2011. Special interest in Urgent Care, breastfeeding/lactation support, wellness, education, COVID-19 therapeutics and telemedicine. Work history includes working as a Family Nurse Practitioner in Emergency Department, Urgent Care, with same-day/walk-in appointments, women's health, and step-down Cardiac/Telemetry Unit as a Charge Registered Nurse. Caring professional with superior communication, leadership, management, and organizational skills. Sensitive to culture, welcomes diversity. Certified in BLS, ACLS, and AED. Emergency department. Urgent care.
Licensed in Washington and Oregon. NPI. DEA. Board Certified ANCC.
EDUCATION & HONORS
- Master's in Nursing, Washington State University, Family Nurse Practitioner, 2009-2011
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing, Mt. Hood Community College, Nursing - Registered Nurse, 2006-2007
*** Scholarships: Zelma Gordon Nursing, Olive E. Grace, Tichy Family Nursing, and the Oregon Trail Chapter DAR scholarships***
-Bachelor of Science, George Fox University, Biology and Psychology, 2000-2004Internship at Doernbecher Children's Hospital: Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, 90 hours
- Freedom Healthcare, PLLC, Telemedicine Nurse Practitioner, October - Present
- Large Hospital System, System Manager, November 2020 - Present
- Local Emergency Hospital group, Nurse Practitioner, Fast-track/Emergency Department - Present, per diem
- Local Urgent Care, Family Nurse Practitioner, Urgent Care - July 2013 – Present, per diem
- Summer Camp, Camp Registered Nurse - 2004 - Present, per diem, summers
Kristen Bailey, FNP-BC
Family Nurse Practitioner - Specializing in Telemedicine appropriate Urgent Care and COVID-19 therapeutics
With 17 years in Healthcare, 10 years as a Nurse Practitioner, Kristen is passionate to help others. Her focus is safety, wellness and education. Teaching her patients how to best care for themselves, with excellent support along the way, allows for whole body healing through freedom and empowerment. The power to take back your health is possibly one of the greatest gifts we could hope for in this day and age.
With education founded in Family Practice and extensive background in Urgent Care, including some Emergency Medicine, your whole family can be seen at Freedom Healthcare for all of your Telemedicine-appropriate, urgent healthcare needs.